- 1 15 oz. can of black beans
- 5 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons peanutbutter
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar (or any natural sweetner of your choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- In a food processor, combine the black beans, cacao powder, peanut butter, brown sugar and sea salt. Pulse until the mixture is well combined.
- Roll the dough into 18 balls and place on a lined baking sheet. Place a toothpick in the top of each ball and place in the refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate (double boil method) and dip each cake pop in.
- Sprinkle with coconut and sea salt while the chocolate is still setting. I dipped batches of 4 at a time to ensure the chocolate was still wet for each sprinkling.
- Let set and enjoy!